GoDuBois.com

Shaggers - birds are out of nest

Bon

There were 2 babies on th nest!!! I only ever saw 1 plus the parents. If you blow the pic up, you can see th 2 babies on the branch below the parents.  They are in the Pine tree in the center of pic, but they are on the left side of the tree

DSCN6322.jpg?t=1406306284

Nice Pics Bon,, Love the deer.

Have you seen our tri pod bear this year? I hear about the big bear we have in our area but haven't seen him or any evidence left from him in my yard.

Went to Shaggers  Sunday morning around 11:30, just after going through Parker Dam came across at least 5 foot rattlesnake on the road. Turned onto Tyler Rd. had 3 deer run out of a hollow,1 doe and 2 buck both had to be  10 point (plus).  At Shaggers  did not see any Osprey from boat launch.  At parking lot took path to dam all the time watching the area on both sides of path very closely.  Only seen one goose and about 5-6 people fishing on the breast of dam.  To left of viewing platform  way up against shore looked like a goose and about 6 little ones.  Then headed to Clearfield.

Have you seen our tri pod bear this year? I hear about the big bear we have in our area but haven't seen him or any evidence left from him in my yard.

I havent seen Yogi3feets but heard hes still around. The bear and Elk wrecked my bird feeders to many times so I stopped putting them out. Got to expensive.