GoDuBois.com

View Outside My House at 8AM

Bon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN7443.jpg?t=1417007472DSCN7445.jpg?t=1417007483DSCN7446.jpg?t=1417007524DSCN7447.jpg?t=1417007532

Ok Bon, that's it, I am coming to sit in your yard lol  

I FINALLY got to see more than a glimpse of one the other day, actually saw 6 or 7 on my way home, but of course the phone was dead so no pictures for me lol

Ok Bon, that's it, I am coming to sit in your yard lol  

I FINALLY got to see more than a glimpse of one the other day, actually saw 6 or 7 on my way home, but of course the phone was dead so no pictures for me lol

You say you moved to Penfield but have NOT seen any till recently??? Where in Penfield did you move to???

You say you moved to Penfield but have NOT seen any till recently??? Where in Penfield did you move to???

Trailer court.  My kids see them all the time, but I seem to always miss them.  :(  

I just think they are gorgeous.  I have passed a few and hoped they didn't come out onto the road lol but the other night was the first I saw a group together since moving.  It was nice :)

ok, yeah, they are in the fields down from the trailer court a lot. Just an FYI for you if you are driving in the evening/night ... their eyes don't shine like a deer does. So you really have to be careful and really watch the road for dark shadows.