GoDuBois.com

NOW SHOWING: NESTING PENNSYLVANIA BALD EAGLES

Bon

I know you have all missed my sick sense of humor.  So I did a quick web search and came up with this:

"I find Bald Eagle tastiest when cooked just as you would cook duck ala orange. The orange sauce off sets the wild flavor, and let's face it, ducks are pretty small birds and hardly worth the effort to cook them. A good sized bald eagle will easily serve a party of eight to ten people. Just make sure you extend the cooking time from the duck recipe.. I would say at least 5 to 6 hours at 350 if fresh. If frozen thaw in refrigerator overnight. Serve over a bed of wild rice."

I know you have all missed my sick sense of humor.  So I did a quick web search and came up with this:

"I find Bald Eagle tastiest when cooked just as you would cook duck ala orange. The orange sauce off sets the wild flavor, and let's face it, ducks are pretty small birds and hardly worth the effort to cook them. A good sized bald eagle will easily serve a party of eight to ten people. Just make sure you extend the cooking time from the duck recipe.. I would say at least 5 to 6 hours at 350 if fresh. If frozen thaw in refrigerator overnight. Serve over a bed of wild rice."

Yuk! Bald eagles are scavengers. They probably taste like the road kill that they dine on. All the ala orange in the world isn't going to cover that up. Ben Franklin wanted to make the turkey our national symbol. Much tastier!

How do you know its a Bald Eagle?

Because it combs its hair to one side.

:)

That's it. That's the best joke I've heard in weeks. Pretty sad.

• 4 weeks later...