GoDuBois.com

Haunted Residences in Clearfield County

km2009

I  lived  in  a  house  as  a  teen   haunted  by  3  ghosts  and  lost  pets  in  Sabula.  I often  want  to  stop  and  ask  the  new  owner  if  they  are  still  there.  Oh  the  stories  of  that  house!  Nothing  really  bad      ever  happened  but  i they  did  like  to  pull  pranks.  Ex.  Turn  the  hot  water  off  when  in  the  shower  if  mad  at  you  or  touch  you...  Nothing  like    a  head  full  of  shampoo  and  someone  grab  you  in  the  shower  when  your  eyes  are  closed!

I bought a house about 13 years ago & after there a week wanted to give it back. It was very haunted & it was a man with a trench coat & hat, only ever would come half way down the steps. But upstairs sometimes was horrible. He didn't hurt anyone but loved to appear & wake you up & scare the S**t out of you. Done the shower thing, with the water move things around stand there & watch you. It was freaky! I named him George....lol

In  our  house  one  was   my  step  dad's  wife.  He  kept  her  urn  in  the  house  so  she  was  a  flower  smell. Went  went  on  when  her  urn  was  finally  buried. Another  was   just  a  dark    black shadow,  the  prankster/  shower  man.  The  third  was  a  man  that  took  the  form  of  my  brother  at  times   dressed  in  50's    type  clothing  (  cuffed  jeans  and  plaid  shirts)  which  was    kinda  freaky.  He  was  as  my  mother  called  her  guardian  angel.  He  loved  to  jingle  dresser  handles  ect   and  watch  tv  in  her  rocking  chair.  Y es  it  rocked  by  itself. That  freaked  me  out! And  he  loved  to  smoke  weed  ugh! Nothing  like  trying  to  explain  that  to  visitors  tho  most  couldn't  smell  it  we  did . Other  than  that  it  was    dogs  and  cats  that  had  past  on  walking  around  the  house  still  guarding  us.  My  best   story  is    my  collie    sleeping  with  me   and waking  me  up  when  my  son  quit  breathing in  his  sleep  as a   baby.She  doted  on  him  in  life  and  death..  Very  protective