GoDuBois.com

Any new paranormal type information

Dobby

Thanks for the information & Please keep me posted.

Teenage boys, well I'm mom, and they are into supernatural & my house is where their squad must gather & they can't drive to anyplace yet, so approaches the haunted corn mazes...etc.

Thanks for the information & Please keep me posted.

Teenage boys, well I'm mom, and they are into supernatural & my house is where their squad must gather & they can't drive to anyplace yet, so approaches the haunted corn mazes...etc.

tell the club to check site out

Bachelors-Grove. com

click on the cemetary link

http://www.hauntedplaces.org/dubois-pa/ This site lists all the reported areas where hauntings/sightings have been reported.

Locally, Stanley Bottoms is a good area to pick up some energy; although I am unsure if there have been actual "sightings" as of late.  The tunnels in Sabula are also spoken of frequently, but I have not had the pleasure of visiting there.

Might I recommend a book for your son's group?  It's called Flatlanders and Ridgerunners: Folktales From the Mountains of Northern Pennsylvania by James York.  James was actually a local in his younger days and still has family ties to the area.  The book was introduced to me by my 9th grade local history teacher.  There are a few stories from right around here, Penfield, in particular. 

Has anyone heard of a house fire on Platt Road in the late 70's - early 80's & all of the family died in the fire except the dad and son?

I think the mom and two or three girls could not get out of the house. Now the area appears to be gravel road for some kind of heavy machine-trucks or something.

Yes, it was the Stewart family, and the Dad and son survived.  It's not Platt Road but the Sher-de-Lin Game Farm Road.No one lives there but maybe someone is working on the running water problem in that area.  Maybe the road has another name now.

I was told that the area had sad spirits from the fire & possible foul play "?"...

No paranormal, but Brookville Drive Inn has some Halloween scary maze or something

I remember being in 6th grade at Oklahoma elementary school when this happen. 1985. I went to school with one of the little girls. I'm thinking her name was Michelle. Reddish Brown hair past her shoulders with big glasses. I remember she was quite and nice.... to this day I will never forget her.. I drive by the place going to my sisters house and I always wonder what became of her dad and brother. Wouldnt think of it ever being haunted or strange things going on..  Cant remember what caused the fire.. So sad....

I remember being in 6th grade at Oklahoma elementary school when this happen. 1985. I went to school with one of the little girls. I'm thinking her name was Michelle. Reddish Brown hair past her shoulders with big glasses. I remember she was quite and nice.... to this day I will never forget her.. I drive by the place going to my sisters house and I always wonder what became of her dad and brother. Wouldnt think of it ever being haunted or strange things going on.. Cant remember what caused the fire.. So sad....

I am good friends with the Stewart's. grew up with the son... he is doing very well and so is the dad. they don't talk about the fire since it was such a tragic event.