GoDuBois.com

Puppy

Bon

My SIL & I went to Hyndman today to get SOB her puppy today. Was nice ride down, left around 7:30 this morning & got there at 10.  SOB named her puppy Midge, she is beautiful!!! Also a well behaved puppy in the car, she slept 99% of the time.

Midge.jpg

They also had a long haired weenie. I sent the pic to my hubby of her, but we had to go towards MD to get cell reception down there. Finally we were able to send the pic. We turned around and was about 1/2 hour from Hyndman when I got a text from him ... OMG!!! Next thing I know the phone is ringing & Amy answered it for me, I heard him say "I want that dog!!"  Long story short, he text me when we were in Roaring Springs & asks how many dogs were in the car, I said 3, we had Wiener Dog with us. So we also got a new weenie today also. She is gorgeous!!! She is NOT like her sister, she is trouble in the car!! lol

long haired weenie.jpg

That long haired one is beautiful.  

I already have 3 people who wants to know if I am going to breed her. If I decide to, it wont be till she is 2. It also doesn't mean you will get all long haired pups. Out of this litter, there were 2 red/black long haired, & 1 black/tan smooth. 1 male & 2 female.