GoDuBois.com

Do You Really Need To Refrigerate Butter ?

mr.d

Do you really need to refrigerate butter?

12 hours ago
TODAY FOOD

Butter storage: Who knew it was such a slippery subject?

The topic blew up on Twitter this week, after a food debate began over whether butter should be kept permanently in the fridge or out on the counter.

It's no wonder: If you have a stick of butter in your kitchen

I wonder,, Isnt it good for our bodys to be subject to some degree of "Germs"? Isnt that how our Body fixes itself? Does this make sense??

100% correct!!

Look at all the people nowadays that fly to the doctor or urgent care as soon as they or their kids get a little runny nose.

They eat antibiotics like M&M's and take baths all day long in hand sanitizer. Then they wonder why they are sick all the time.... :rolleyes:

100% correct!!

Look at all the people nowadays that fly to the doctor or urgent care as soon as they or their kids get a little runny nose.

They eat antibiotics like M&M's and take baths all day long in hand sanitizer. Then they wonder why they are sick all the time.... :rolleyes:

We all eat antibiotics, unknowingly. I leave my butter out, always have, plus when the push was on to switch to margarine, my family never did. It turns out that butter is better for you than margarine. Margarine contains trans fat which raises bad cholesterol.

Also, when I was young and went to the movies when asked if I wanted butter on my popcorn, I always answered, no just put that yellow stuff on it.

I have been into organic foods for quite a while now, they are more expensive but they taste better and are better for you.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/organic-butter/

We all eat antibiotics, unknowingly. I leave my butter out, always have, plus when the push was on to switch to margarine, my family never did. It turns out that butter is better for you than margarine. Margarine contains trans fat which raises bad cholesterol.

Also, when I was young and went to the movies when asked if I wanted butter on my popcorn, I always answered, no just put that yellow stuff on it.

I have been into organic foods for quite a while now, they are more expensive but they taste better and are better for you.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/organic-butter/

Im with ya there Watoos. I always think when I go to the store and see all this pretty little fruit and Veggies . Nature dont work that way, What are "They" doing to our food? Google Grocery Store Apples just for kicks. They are not what we Think.. I read a story  not to long ago about Tomatos.It said if you had a tomato from 100yrs ago It would be so different from what we have today. Even if you grow your own, Because the seeds have been Modified in some way. Thanks for the link On Butter,,Interesting.