MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
_Rusty_

Park & Brady - The Home Stretch

It's amazing what they have done with that corner.  It looked too small to have so much parking and gas pump space.  

Thank you for all of the flyovers!  I hope you send them to Sheetz.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Now they have the lights on inside and you can see that they are setting up everything.  I've really missed that Sheetz while it was closed.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

24 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

sheetzscibner.png

sheetzalley.png

I saw that from the video, however, Scribner is through a parking lot. The alley seems to have a patch of some sort. Did the city keep those parcels open as roadways to access Sheetz?

Might that parking on Scribner be for employees?

Albert Einstein

It looks great! Really dressed up that end of town. Great job to Herm for asking Sheetz to have the building flipped, so it's near the sidewalk, (instead of the pumps) like the rest of the downtown stores. Plus you don't have to try to pull out into the Blvd traffic when you get gas.

17 hours ago, gopsu said:

They better get watering that sod because it looks like it's turning yellow fast. 

Got the sprinklers going today, looks like at the last possible moment lol.

16 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

I saw a local standing in the sprinkler on my way home

That is one thing I miss about living out in OR. Just about every store out there had a sprinkler system. The grass was so green year round and it was nice, thick grass. That area employed a lot of landscapers to keep the grass cut. Where I lived, my house was built with a sprinkler system that the HOA paid for and a crew came by to mow the grass on Wednesdays.

Here, you rarely see sprinklers.

On 7/17/2017 at 6:32 PM, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

almost looks like they built a parking lot for the Reitz theater

Wonder it it's parking for the building with the Spa & Barber Shop since they loss those parking spaces on the side.

:ps:

4 minutes ago, slk24 said:

Wonder it it's parking for the building with the Spa & Barber Shop since they loss those parking spaces on the side.

If I'm not mistaken, weren't all of those spots on that lot tagged with signs that said "Sheetz customer parking only"?

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup