MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
_Rusty_

Park & Brady - The Home Stretch

3 hours ago, gopsu said:

Hopefully the gas price really isn't $9.9999 per gallon now that it's open. ?

Maybe Mr. Herman Cain had something to do with this. Remember him?

12 hours ago, Vader said:

They must be gearing up to meet demand for the annual "Labor Day rush"

I just figured Sheetz was tired of being "ghetto" and decided Trump status was better.

7 hours ago, Jt1985 said:

I just figured Sheetz was tired of being "ghetto" and decided Trump status was better.

I was wondering when I would see "that word". Maybe it can live down that status. Trump status! We'll see....

It looks so much better inside and out, but the inside looks exactly like any of the other newer sheetz, kind of boring lol. Not sure what I was expecting.  Also they have the registers where you are supposed to pay for gas at certain ones and food at the others like falls creek (which is stupid imho). I got a drink the other day at falls creek and then today at this sheetz and both times the ladies at the gas registers are annoyed that I don't go to them with my drink rofl. Oh well..

I've never figured out the exact set up to pay for gas and food so I just avoid doing it.   I have no problem getting gas at Sheetz but if I'm forced to stop in Falls Creek then I don't buy food because I have to wait in line twice and write two checks.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

U should be able to pay for your gas and your other items at the gas register. I've done it. Maybe they are getting stricter. Darn Sheetz. I went in there today and didn't feel like I was in dubois. The. I look around and realized where I was.

14 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

It is all because of alcohol sales

Liquor control board stupidity at its' finest.  Every other state I have been in, and they are many, aren't nearly as dumb when it comes to alcohol sales.  I should mention that in Florida the current rules are equally dumb.  You can purchase wine and beer in grocery stores but if you want whiskey, etc. you have to go next door to a separate store owned by the same grocery company.  It just has to be accessed by its' own entrance, not via the grocery store.  They are trying to change that, but I haven't heard anything recently about the outcome.