MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
KittyMommy

So, Dunkins is coming...

Scotty's quietly supports the community in its own way. They freeze doughnuts that would be tossed in the evening and donate them to non-profits. I know his because I picked them up for a blood drive. At least one of his employees showed up to give blood.

1 hour ago, hipower said:

Couldn't get that page to enlarge enough to read it, but I remember the Mr. Donut on the boulevard beside the old McDonald's in the building that housed Winky's when it was first built.

I knew the man from Indiana Pa. who opened it. His name was Buddy Stewart. After it closed the Olympian Fitness Center was there for a while before moving to West Long Avenue. The Boulevard Mister Donut was owned by the late Richard Lang of DuBois.

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

I knew the man from Indiana Pa. who opened it. His name was Buddy Stewart. After it closed the Olympian Fitness Center was there for a while before moving to West Long Avenue. The Boulevard Mister Donut was owned by the late Richard Lang of DuBois.

The Lange family got a good bit of my money over the years, mostly for coffee since I'm not a big donut person.  Rich passed away several years ago and the last I heard Barb was still living at TL.

1 hour ago, gopsu said:

Any peanut butter doughnuts?

I dont remember. We didnt get any but that doesnt mean they didnt have them. You want a good pb donut or any good donut for that matter, there is an amish place right past Allegheny mtn recycling in Hazen and they have them for 1.00 and they are the size of 2.5 of a regular donut and they are the best i have ever had. We get them about once a month.