ALL MEMBERS OF THE OLD CLASSIFIEDS WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER TO POST ADS HERE  >> REGISTER HERE

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

dog wheelchair

anyone ever get one?....did it work

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

On 8/5/2017 at 8:35 AM, WMJ77 said:

anyone ever get one?....did it work

Yes we had gotten one for our dachshund after back surgery. We ordered it through Eddie's Wheels in Massachusetts and was worth every penny. It was built significant to our dog's measurements, our vets office helped with measurement to make sure they were right. When she had her emergency back surgery at Pittsburgh Vet Hospital said she would probably never walk again, we proved them wrong. I did physical therapy exercises 3 x a day for 3-4 months, and we would put her in the cart, started in house then progressed to yard and within 2 weeks we were on the walkway with her. Of course she drew a lot of attention but the cart from Eddie's Wheels was made to encourage her to use her back legs. Within 8-9 mos after back surgery she was walking without the cart and as I mentioned proved Pittsburgh wrong. I had done a lot of research actually got a cheaper one from Ohio made out of PVC piping and was a total waste of money.

:ps:

On 8/7/2017 at 0:31 PM, slk24 said:

Yes we had gotten one for our dachshund after back surgery. We ordered it through Eddie's Wheels in Massachusetts and was worth every penny. It was built significant to our dog's measurements, our vets office helped with measurement to make sure they were right. When she had her emergency back surgery at Pittsburgh Vet Hospital said she would probably never walk again, we proved them wrong. I did physical therapy exercises 3 x a day for 3-4 months, and we would put her in the cart, started in house then progressed to yard and within 2 weeks we were on the walkway with her. Of course she drew a lot of attention but the cart from Eddie's Wheels was made to encourage her to use her back legs. Within 8-9 mos after back surgery she was walking without the cart and as I mentioned proved Pittsburgh wrong. I had done a lot of research actually got a cheaper one from Ohio made out of PVC piping and was a total waste of money.

You are a phenomenal pet owner!

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"