GoDuBois.com

~~~ PET MEMORIAL PAGE ~~~

VikingPrincess

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Lucia ... as many on here remember him as the firework Boxer that we searched for 7 days to get him back...

He passed yesterday ...  It's been really really really hard for me, and it's only been a day and I miss him so much   :'(  

lucia_5127.jpg

omg BigP.........I am so sorry for your loss........

I used to say I didn't know how it feels, but with Stogies death only 2 weeks ago, its still quite fresh on my mind.....

Stogie was 13, had heart and throid problems.......Lucia wasnt very old so I'm sure its harder to accept.....

I got Stogies ashes back last weekend so he is now with us on the mantle in a cute box....

Again BigP.......I'm so sorry........... :'(

Thanks guys... Dyna, I am so sorry to hear about yours as well ... my sister actually told me, and then I had felt horrible not knowing because

I hadn't been around much lately here  :(

The doc said yesterday that he could feel a very large mass up by his liver ... so.. there wasn't much we could have done for him except end

his hurt...  It just all happened so fast.  And I miss him terribly!! ... I still keep looking for him ... I even held the gate open this morning from the bedroom

for him after Hannah went through... then I looked at my husband in disgust for doing that and forgetting that he wasn't there anymore..  Ugh...  :'(

So right Shelbea... you don't have to like think back to any hard/bad times with your pets... because they always were there for you...

I feel like him and I were through sooo much... the chase around TL for a week, and tons of other things.. Waiting for it to get easier everyday but it hasn't.

Everywhere I look, there he is ...(or not is) ...  :(        Thank you!

awww BigP..........2 weeks later and I miss him even more......I still feel on the floor beside my bed to feel him there...and he's not!! But he will always be with us on the mantle in his puppy paw tin.....

Damn.......here I go crying again.......

It still hurts not seeing him here anymore....but it is getting easier each day..... :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is Max ... he passed away on Monday ..... for the 13 years that he was with us  he was much more then just our pet ..... he was our 4 am alarm clock (whether you wanted awake or not ) .... he was our hair tie and jewelry bandit (we are still trying to find where he hid stuff) ......and he was my midnight snack buddy ( I hope there are plenty of string cheese sticks in kitty heaven ) ..... but most of all he was a very loved part of our family who we miss dearly and will not even attempt to replace .... Rest in Peace Max ....   :o

1_4023.jpg

This is Max ... he passed away on Monday ..... for the 13 years that he was with us  he was much more then just our pet ..... he was our 4 am alarm clock (whether you wanted awake or not ) .... he was our hair tie and jewelry bandit (we are still trying to find where he hid stuff) ......and he was my midnight snack buddy ( I hope there are plenty of string cheese sticks in kitty heaven ) ..... but most of all he was a very loved part of our family who we miss dearly and will not even attempt to replace .... Rest in Peace Max ....   :o

So sorry for your loss! He was a beautiful kitty!

• 3 months later...