ALL MEMBERS OF THE OLD CLASSIFIEDS WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER TO POST ADS HERE  >> REGISTER HERE

GoDuBois.com

At Walmart today a lady was going from stall to stall today looking for a clean toilet because she thought they were all not flushed.  The water is very yellow.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

One person called and was told it was because of the rain we have had.  Other than a few occasional showers.....really?

Another was told that there was a water line break, and they are working hard to fix it.

It's  like they aren't sure which excuse to give.  Are we getting refunds?

You can always catch rainwater in a sanitary system and then run it through a filter to drink it.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

there is no foul odor or strange taste ?  , and I seriously can`t think adatives at the cleansing plant could dis-color water . quality is only as good as the plant operators attention , as it can be a boring station to earn a pay at........ so i`m told . drink and smell well water around here , you won`t be bothered by khaki colored beverage from the spigot .

4 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Maybe non-governmental ownership of the water and sewage systems would do more for Sandy & DuBois joining together?  

Regardles our water literally looks like crap.

The city water system is a good way to fund other programs. Just ask them for info on how they spend their reciepts? You will get a quick no or them asking for a large check for the info.

1 hour ago, falsecreek said:

there is no foul odor or strange taste ?  , and I seriously can`t think adatives at the cleansing plant could dis-color water . quality is only as good as the plant operators attention , as it can be a boring station to earn a pay at........ so i`m told . drink and smell well water around here , you won`t be bothered by khaki colored beverage from the spigot .

I pay for clear water from the city not crap water!

I started noticing this at least a week to 10 days ago.  And I definitely want and need clean water to drink and use for cooking.:pound:   I also wonder who will pay if my WHITE clothes do not look WHITE after they go through the laundry.  :angry:  I couldn't figure out why my toilets always seemed like they needed flushed but I also noticed that other places' toilets that were normally clean looking suddenly did not look so clean!:(