MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Trish

Last night in DuBois

Nevermind. I'm just referring to what dubois does. They tear down and make a parking lot out of good land constantly. Now I definitely wouldnt move to that house. Just seems to be a bad place to live. I believe houses hold horrible things in them. And this house could be one. But that's my beliefs not everyone else's. 

Some houses are just plain depressing due to room arrangements and lighting, so this may be a bad place for poor or older people to live, but maybe that's who rent it.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

This is so sad.  There are so many hurting folks who are near the brink.  We need to be continually aware of the signs to look for so that we can try to intervene.  Sometimes, it just may involve sitting and listening to someone.  Or smiling at someone, or saying Hello.  We don't know what others are going through.  Many drug users wish they could get free of it.  Many of them are suicidal because they are miserable.  It's hard not to judge them, but we musn't.  Some drugs hook people the very first time.  We have all made bad choices at one time or another.  May God have mercy on this fellow and may God comfort his loved ones.

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

I heard through the grapevine (don't take it as gospel) that it was an elderly man whose wife was in a nursing home.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein