MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
punky052

Wondering

I click on Forums, top left, then go to the forum I want to read.  Is that right?

It always goes to the first post, then there is an option to go to a specific page.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, Petee said:

I click on Forums, top left, then go to the forum I want to read.  Is that right?

It always goes to the first post, then there is an option to go to a specific page.

You have to click on the black star or the black dot  beside the post you want to read about and it takes u to the most recent comment in the thread.

If you are using the latest posts & topics (below) and its not going to your first  unread post. I would suggest using the  "unread content" link.
I still have to figure that one out. It could be a certain browser, cookie problem or possible Russian hack.

The "latest Post & Topics" gadget works great for me. But it looks like there are a more than a few it doesn't work for.

-------------------------------------------------------

If you look below, all of my posts are unread except for the last one by Petee.  (the darker post)

Even if I click on a lighter thread, it will still take me to the last post.

Tip: Make sure you are logged in as member and also do not have your cookie and security set way too high.

I AM GOING TO MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE "NEW FORUM FEEDBACK & TIPS"  FORUM

2017-08-10_22-43-28.png

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this