MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dobby

Sykesville Ag & Youth fair 2017

YEP, yep, I dont know

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

here is Saturday's Schedule

Saturday, August 12
Family Day! Gates open at Noon - $2 off Admission price noon - 3 pm
9 am: Horse Show
noon - 5 pm: Rides Open (rides re-open at 6 pm)
noon - 5 pm: Magic Mike's Interactive Party DJ/Karaoke
2 pm: Team Zoom Canine Entertainment
3 pm: Close Encounters of the Exotic Kind
4 pm: Wolves of the World
6 pm: Mud Bog Mania
6 pm: Rides Re-open
6:30 & 8:30 pm: Team Zoom Canine Entertainment
7 & 9 pm: The Moore Brothers
7 & 8:30 pm: Wolves of the World
7:30 & 9 pm: Close Encounters of the Exotic Kind

I don't know but I am glad I didn't go on Wednesday for that demo derby, I heard there were only 3 cars so they cancelled It? If I went, I would have walked straight to the bleachers and then straight out after, if it got cancelled I would be mad. 

However, I didn't go at all like I said in the other thread..cost too much.

41 minutes ago, Punxsy2 said:

I don't know but I am glad I didn't go on Wednesday for that demo derby, I heard there were only 3 cars so they cancelled It? If I went, I would have walked straight to the bleachers and then straight out after, if it got cancelled I would be mad. 

However, I didn't go at all like I said in the other thread..cost too much.

There were more than 3 cars and they didnt cancel it. Only one car showed up at the beginning so some guys went and got their cars and did the derby.  It started late because of that reason. Friday for the derby there were a lot of cars and it was a good show. Yesterday there were a lot of trucks for the mud bog. I get board but it was still a good show if u like it. Well worth a whole 9.00.

Just now, Punxsy2 said:

So how many cars would you say there were when it did start on Wednesday? Maybe my friend got tired of waiting and left. He said there were 3 cars so they cancelled. 

There were only 6 or 7 cars and it started around 9. Before that they had the big truck that jumped over cars and then after the derby he did it again. It definitely was not cancelled, just late and not to long.

This has happened at the Jefferson County Fair too where they had a feature planned and didn't get enough participation.  You never know till the show begins.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, Lyndsey33 said:

There were only 6 or 7 cars and it started around 9. Before that they had the big truck that jumped over cars and then after the derby he did it again. It definitely was not cancelled, just late and not to long.

Okay, thanks. Still disappointing but much better than cancelled. Maybe it was even better with less vehicles = more speed.