WHERE? AND WHAT? IS THIS .. CONTEST! Check it out > HERE!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Latest Donation to the Gateway Humane Society

Pompeii

BMP Systems will be doing their Half Price computer labor (sorry not parts) with a donation of a 15lb or more dog or cat food to the Gateway Humane Society in Falls Creek. How this works is you get half off your labor portion of your repair bill on your PC, just bring in the bag of food when you pick up your computer.
Examples of pricing:
Virus/Spyware Removal: $37.50 from $75
Reinstallation of Operating System: $47.50 from $95
(plus sales tax)...
If you would like to get your computer cleaned up, just give us a call at 814-371-3881 or just stop by and drop it off at 1263 Maple Avenue in DuBois, Pa.

Message added by Pompeii

We couldn't do it without our great customers! A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all of them!

REMEMBER BMP SYSTEMS INC FOR ALL YOUR COMPUTER REPAIR NEEDS AND ALL OF YOUR OFFICE EQUIPMENT SALES, SERVICE, AND SUPPLIES!!!!

CALL ME AT 814-371-3881

Very nice going Jeff from the many sets of eyes you will never look into but thanks to you and your wonderful customers they will enjoy the fruits of the giving.

BMP Systems will be doing our Half Price computer labor (sorry not parts) with a donation of a 15lb or more dog or cat food to the Gateway Humane Society in Falls Creek. How this works is you get half off your labor portion of your repair bill on your PC, just bring in the bag of food when you pick up your computer.
Examples of pricing:
Virus/Spyware Removal: $37.50 from $75
Reinstallation of Operating System: $47.50 from $95
(plus sales tax)...
If you would like to get your computer cleaned up, just give us a call at 814-371-3881 or just stop by and drop it off at 1263 Maple Avenue in Du Bois, Pa.

REMEMBER BMP SYSTEMS INC FOR ALL YOUR COMPUTER REPAIR NEEDS AND ALL OF YOUR OFFICE EQUIPMENT SALES, SERVICE, AND SUPPLIES!!!!

CALL ME AT 814-371-3881

That's our little girl in the pink dress.... my wife put her in the dress since it was national dog day. She really doesn't like the dress though... LOL

CALL ME AT 814-371-3881

Sign in to follow this