WHERE? AND WHAT? IS THIS .. CONTEST! Check it out > HERE!

GoDuBois.com
Dobby

Creepy!

Stopped at an "Antiques Sale " today. Not out looking for antiques. Just decided to stop & check it out. Hole entire house is Full of stuff. Told we could go in & look around by some young girl in the garage on a laptop. Supposedly she was working on setting up a web site. We did, but it got a bit creepy, and I said to my kid, this is some kind of cult. He took some photos on his phone. I will post later. Out of no where pops a young women who offered us coffee, and went on to explain that she works here, and She even showed us all the "beutiful " beading that Mrs. Wisor had done & something about her daughter. I asked if the sales go to Mrs. Wisor & her daughter. She said no the "stores" sales all go to Jack  Wisor and had I heard of him? I swear she was on something that her so sickening sweet, and that  made me want,to shake sense into her, but I bit my tongue, and exited, texted my kid to get his ass to the car. He had a bit more fun by leading her to believe he was very interested in some furniture.  I'm a telling you all that she creeped me out, and I wish he could get caught and or busted for something!! Supposed to go see IT Sunday with the boys & hubby. I'd rank her up there with IT.No one else stopped on our way by, but us. Just weird ass creepy!!!

Dobby

Kid has photos on his phone. I will get today. Yes, this was the self proclaimed bishop' s "old" house.

Was just too creepy!

I was less frightened by IT this weekend because this real "it"  has too much power in this community & should be arrested, locked up, and shoved down a well! 

Dobby

18 minutes ago, Dobby said:

Kid has photos on his phone. I will get today. Yes, this was the self proclaimed bishop' s "old" house.

Was just too creepy!

I was less frightened by IT this weekend because this real "it"  has too much power in this community & should be arrested, locked up, and shoved down a well! 

I had absolutely no idea what "it" was until I read the link, but that was the impression I got

Here are the pictures. My kid only took 3. Two of the "just for Jesus" & one of some figurine, but the house is Loaded with very elaborate merchandise, capademonte & a load expensive stuff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dobby

16 hours ago, michael880 said:

Has anyone ever left his camp and committed a crime?. He seems to have a pretty good success rate. 

Several Megan's Law offenders have left, without registering their new address and been charged with failing to register.  Others have been picked up at the compound for failing to register it as their address in the first place.  I don't know if I would call letting registered sex offenders freely come and go "successful."

1 hour ago, michael880 said:

And yet our own prison system chooses his facility as a top placement for these criminals. I'd blame the state and say they are to blame more than him.

Yes, we all know what good decisions the government makes when it comes to the release of inmates

And our tax dollars. The whole reason he takes them in is for the govt. Money. But it's no more creepy than alot of other places. Not all residents are criminals. Some are homeless. Some are transients. He claims he had a vision from God to take care of the people who didn't have a place to live or something. He's a strange one but most organized religions are strange.