WHERE? AND WHAT? IS THIS .. CONTEST! Check it out > HERE!

GoDuBois.com
Dobby

Upcoming Vietnam PA

Pennsylvania was right in the middle of everything and our soldiers today, who have so many problems, some of which they could deal with themselves, are still right here in the Bible Thumping, Gun Toting state of PA.   This should be interesting.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I have so many family & friends that were in Vietnam. More & more die from agent orange, or have cancers somewhere in there body because of it. They have mental & health problems issues for men who ended up in Vietnam prison camps. :patriot:

20 hours ago, Dobby said:

Check this out Sept. 14, 2017 about PA & Vietnam.

Then starting Sept.17, 2017 a ten part series regarding Vietnam.

image.png

Attended the viewing of The PA Story at State Theatre in State College a few weeks ago. It is worth watching. They also showed about an hours worth of previews of Ken Burns new series on Vietnam(to air on PBS beginning this Sunday, the 17th). There were clips from each part. Very difficult to watch but so very well done.   The traveling wall will be in state college beginning October 5. Check it out on FB.

So true.  

While it can possibly be an educational tool that helps make sure it never happens again, it will certainly stir up the saddest emotions of so many veterans.  I'm not sure if hubby will watch it or not.  It's taken him years to deal calmly with his memories and I think he still has to work hard at it at times.  He very occasionally talks about it because he trusts me but it's hard to listen to.  I certainly wouldn't watch it for entertainment.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein