GoDuBois.com

And Thats No BS!!!

Bon

Oct. 2 (UPI) -- Police in Maine said a bull that escaped its enclosure and tried to break into a home was captured, but escaped a second time with a cow in tow.

Maine State Police said in a Facebook post that Trooper Jeff Taylor responded about 10 a.m. Friday to a report of a "bull at large" on a Harrington road and he arrived to find the animal has destroyed a moped, killed a cat and "attempted to gain entry" to a house.

Taylor and Warden Bayley Grant enlisted the help of a passerby, an experienced cow farmer, to wrangle the bull into a nearby pasture.

"Assuming the animals were secure, [Taylor and Grant] were preparing to clear the scene. The [bull] found another hole in the fence and effected another escape, coaxing the cow to follow suit," the post said.

The bull and cow returned "to the scene of the initial crime for reasons unknown," police said, and the same bystander who initially helped capture the bull wrangled the animal a second time while Taylor and Grant walked the cow back to its pasture.

"Contact was made with the Bull's owner, and reinforcements, in the forms of friends and persons familiar with that particular bull, were sent over to mitigate the situation and all was well. No charges are expected," the Facebook post said.22089026_1848918251790364_934298134765229692_n.jpg

24 minutes ago, sapphire said:

True, but it's replaceable. Kitty, not so much. :(

If you lived on a farm or near one, cats, most of the time, were a dime a dozen. You didn't even name them!! We had 27 cats at one time when I was growing up. People dropped their cats off at night, we watched them do it a few times. There was a farm next to my grandparents property, which was next to ours.

44 minutes ago, LFG said:

Bon!!!

Yes?? I'm just stating the truth.

I love cats!! If you have a cat & don't want kittens, get her fixed!! Don't want cat pee all over your porch, get him fixed!!

1 minute ago, Bon said:

Yes?? I'm just stating the truth.

I love cats!! If you have a cat & don't want kittens, get her fixed!! Don't want cat pee all over your porch, get him fixed!!

My !!! had more to do with the way you chose to phrase your statement :funny4: