GoDuBois.com

StewieKat has a wet bum.

junk

Im making an app for StewieKat at the Vet this week. She seems to have problems with a wet bum. She doesnt seem to be in any pain but I wonder whats causing it. Being a Female,, could it be that Cats have periods??? Or maybe its worms?? Her tail and back legs are always wet..Anyway I thought Id ask for advice here before I go to the Vet.

Thanks

On 1/15/2018 at 12:21 AM, junk said:

Im making an app for StewieKat at the Vet this week. She seems to have problems with a wet bum. She doesnt seem to be in any pain but I wonder whats causing it. Being a Female,, could it be that Cats have periods??? Or maybe its worms?? Her tail and back legs are always wet..Anyway I thought Id ask for advice here before I go to the Vet.

Thanks

Isn't Stewiekat fixed?? When a cat is in heat, they aren't wet back there. They just howl like crazy!! I'm thinking she has a UTI also. You might need to feed her UTI food from now on. I have to do that with LC. You will need a pee sample to take to the vet. The best way to get that is clean out her litter box, scrub it with water to get old poo & pee off of thd bottom & sides. Put the box back were it nornally goes, but put a plastic shopping bag in there laying flat. As soon as she pee's, you can dump it in a container, fill the box up with litter. 

Bon, StewieKat is not fixed. I didnt think I needed to since she is a House Kat. I may have caused the problem myself by giving her Milk. I dint know but after some looking I guess thats not good for them. Now tonight she  seems good and is playing and such. Her Bums not wet and she is running around like a Kitty does.

I also gave her a can of Tuna (water) with a crushed up Baby asprin in it. Maybe that helped.

Thanks.

titietat444433.jpg

StewieKat is 7 yrs  . She was born to a wildcat under my shed. I trapped her and brought her in my house and she has been treated like a Queen ever since. Shes a good mouser , but not good for much else.............LOL Oh and by the Way,,,she  seems really good today,,,no wet Bum.

• 1 month later...