FIND OUT WHAT MY LOCAL MENUS IS ALL ABOUT ... CLICK HERE!
GoDuBois.com
mewanda

Crystal Caldron in Reynoldsville

I noticed a new store in Reynoldsville...Crystal Cauldron...what is it?  I didn't see any info on the door or phone number...just curious as to what it is

10 minutes ago, mewanda said:

I noticed a new store in Reynoldsville...Crystal Cauldron...what is it?  I didn't see any info on the door or phone number...just curious as to what it is

Crystals, stones, candles, psychic readings, etc. Looks like the phone number is on the door. 

20180415_184222.jpg

2 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Nope. I dont go to those kinds of places.

Me neither, creeps me out somewhat. When it comes to fortune tellers, I always think of the Garth Brooks song, The Dance: "Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

10 hours ago, steelnut said:

Me neither, creeps me out somewhat. When it comes to fortune tellers, I always think of the Garth Brooks song, The Dance: "Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

Not me. I must watch too many movies. This scene is all that comes to mind for me :)...

Image result for she's a witch gif

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup