VOTE FOR PROVEN CONSERVATIVE LEADERS ON NOV. 6TH!

GoDuBois.com
Elvis

Need more bars in Dubois

18 hours ago, lavender said:

there is this hamburger served between two grilled cheese sandwiches that I wish someone would try and let me know if it is edible 

I will try it next time I eat there. Loved everything so far!! The onion rings are the best I have ever had!!

5 hours ago, Petee said:

Yep, find out exactly where your property lines are and then put up a fence.  I see where they decimated your little picnic/play area and parked a dumpster.

Yea it was the kids play area and they took it over because it's a right of way. I just don't look that way and I'm going to put up signs and then this summer the fence if I can find it cheap enough. I'm just disgusted on how he treated me and then what he did. I'm getting g grass seed and going to make it look nice and maybe he will be alittle nicer next run in. I don't want conflict with my neighbors. I've lived here over ten years and never had problems around here and now I have the city telling my to clean my clean yard or I'll get a fine. I don't get it. Only good thing is the police presence I. The neighborhood now. So I do like that.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:26 PM, Bon said:

I will try it next time I eat there. Loved everything so far!! The onion rings are the best I have ever had!!

Listen closely for the sound of your arteries slamming shut as you eat that thing.  Although I'm tempted, I've resisted so far.

On 5/14/2018 at 1:44 AM, lavender said:

there is this hamburger served between two grilled cheese sandwiches that I wish someone would try and let me know if it is edible 

That just sounds heavenly...

12 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Valley Dairy has the hamburger between a toasted cheese. Its really good.

I believe the DuBois Diner has an item like that as well.

"" The measure of success is where preparation and opportunity meet ""

On 5/14/2018 at 8:49 AM, jt85 said:

Oh great now I get to deal with the drunks from Charles now. Yay. At least when it was the swedish club we didn't have problems in our neighborhood. Looks like I'm getting the no parking signs along with no trespassing.. 

License transfer

The DuBois City council scheduled a public hearing after approving a request to transfer a restaurant liquor license from Irvona to the city for Charlie’s Restaurant at 119 N. Main St. The hearing will be held at 6:45 p.m. Monday, June 25.

http://www.thecourierexpress.com/news/local/world-series-draws-praise-for-dubois/article_72a960b6-f2de-56b2-80b6-7048a81a09d6.html