GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

2,505 Naked Women Break Skinny Dipping World Record

Home / Odd News

2,505 naked women break skinny dipping world record

By Ben Hooper Contact the Author   |  June 11, 2018 at 1:43 PM

June 11 (UPI) -- Organizers of an annual skinny dipping event in Ireland announced this year's dip involved a record-breaking 2,505 naked women taking a swim.

The Strip and Dip, an annual event at Magheramore beach in County Wicklow, broke a Guinness World Record on Saturday when 2,505 women shed their clothes and spent at least 5 minutes in the chilly water.

Organizers said they bested the previous world record for a mass skinny dip, which was set three years ago in Western Australia, where 786 nude bathers took the plunge.

The event raised more than $342,000 for cancer charity Aoibheann's Pink Tie.                                                         SEE VIDEO ;    https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/06/11/2505-naked-women-break-skinny-dipping-world-record/2401528738714/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=4             ( VIDEO IS G- RATED FOR ALL TO VIEW)

Ok, since mr.d refused to display a visual, I had to Google it myself :rolleyes:

All shots are from a great distance, but even zoomed in and heavily pixelated I find the reality pales in comparison to the dream.

Hey, Illiterate, have fun retrieving those keys

world record.jpg

Bubbles?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

38 minutes ago, mr.d said:

LFG - There was a video if you clicked on website.  Probably same one you googled. Even zooming in and using high powered binoculars you probably could not see anything.

Yeah, but "related videos" pulled up some interesting hits :lol:

4 hours ago, LFG said:

Ok, since mr.d refused to display a visual, I had to Google it myself :rolleyes:

All shots are from a great distance, but even zoomed in and heavily pixelated I find the reality pales in comparison to the dream.

Hey, Illiterate, have fun retrieving those keys

world record.jpg

i did specify women......

20 minutes ago, LFG said:

That's just Illiterate looking for his keys

Bubbles is an answer to a joke question concerning girls in a pool with a certain color hair.

11 minutes ago, fedup said:

Bubbles is an answer to a joke question concerning girls in a pool with a certain color hair.

Oh, I know, but I couldn't resist

28 minutes ago, LFG said:

Oh, I know, but I couldn't resist

And I will, once again, get hung out to dry.

I am used to it.