What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

brain test

5 minutes ago, Lupara said:

You tell your wife from all of us she is a Saint.

Husbands up here would be wearing that BLT to work.

Oh, believe me, there are some quirks  that I handle as well :lol: 

4 hours ago, LFG said:

I won't :arghh:, because sometimes I do use tortilla chips, but the same principle applies if you are eating soup, so what is your solution?

LightheartedShockedGermanspaniel.gif

Crunch them up and put them in the soup like a normal person.

Actually, my attitude got me into a fairly decent college. I could tell you a tale of a peculiar application!

8 hours ago, LFG said:

Last week we had chili, and I love Saltines with chili, but that introduces a whole new set of problems. Not only are Saltines designed to be eaten salt side up, but the top of the sleeve is where you start. It only makes sense, if you eat them salt side up, that the end of the sleeve showing salt is the starting point.

In a perfect world this is a simple process, but sometimes it's hard to tell which end of the sleeve has salt on it. If you accidentally open the bottom of the sleeve, how do you eat them salt side up while still eating them in order without opening the whole sleeve? There's your dadgum brain quiz

xH83qU.gif

After getting a first-hand view of the way you think, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask a question.

How many minutes to Wapner? :)

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

12 hours ago, lavender said:

Crunch them up and put them in the soup like a normal person.

Actually, my attitude got me into a fairly decent college. I could tell you a tale of a peculiar application!

Which school did you go to, the one with a panther as the mascot or the one with a panther as the mascot?

3 minutes ago, LFG said:

Which school did you go to, the one with a panther as the mascot or the one with a panther as the mascot?

Neither, I went to one of those now non-existent colleges that did not admit men. No men, no religion, no sports, no mascot just academics. I think we had one politically active woman and the dean had to bail her out once. Sadly they now admit men and no doubt it has gone to hell.