GoDuBois.com

Key Fob Quit

Petee

It just quit working out of the blue.  If it's the battery, would it just stop or might there be some sort of a warning?  I found it on the internet but the one button that normally works the sliding door says "Hold" on the internet page.

This is the key fob, but the bottom left button on mine has a picture of a van with the door, not the tailgate and the work HOLD.

https://www.keylessentryremotefob.com/product-p/oem-vt20t-4bsuv-toy-sienna.htm?gdffi=599458a30f584bd2a5de711ade3832cd&gdfms=B0F71959E57D4E119F54DD06F0FA0084

I was looking for batteries and found a deal on two FOBs that come with the batteries.  I think they were only $20 for both.  Mine is a weird Fob with a button for the sliding door instead of for the tailgate.  Now I'll have an extra fob and batteries for both, with a back up in case I lose one.

26 minutes ago, Petee said:

I was looking for batteries and found a deal on two FOBs that come with the batteries.  I think they were only $20 for both.  Mine is a weird Fob with a button for the sliding door instead of for the tailgate.  Now I'll have an extra fob and batteries for both, with a back up in case I lose one.

New FOB will need programed which is $45 or double at a dealership

Got all three fobs working.  It was a hysterical symphony of opening and closing doors, and pushing in the key, pulling it out so many times, repeating steps and the directions having a missing word, but I did it!  I even discovered that we DO have an alarm on the car!  Scared the heck out of me.  

Now to get it to open the sliding door.  It works from the inside button but not from the Fob.