What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
QuickDraw

Band Cards!

The DAHS Marching Band is selling band cards again this year.  There are 83 local businesses offering discounts on the card.  The cost of a card is $5, and it is good for the whole year.  Some of the deals include:. 10% off of purchases at Aegis Coffee, Duffer's Tavern, Dutch Pantry, Franks's Pizza, Gardner's Candies, Italian Oven, Napoli's, Over the Mountain, Perkins, Presko, Roadside Creamery, Subway, and Super Sub & Six Pak.  There are lots of other deals as well.  If you are interested in purchasing cards, please message me.  I will gladly meet to deliver!  Thanks!

17 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Best deal in town------------extremely rare to hear a good excuse not to buy one...…...

It doesn't take long to more than recover what you spend to buy one.  Kudos to all of the participating businesses.

we use the spend 40 get free meat sticks one at Palumbos at least once a month, that's always real close to a five dollar savings,  we are also big dutch pantry breakfast fans so we use it there a couple times a month.  just using those two I'm sure we save at least $100 a year, let alone the others we use

4 hours ago, BrendaJ said:

we use the spend 40 get free meat sticks one at Palumbos at least once a month, that's always real close to a five dollar savings,  we are also big dutch pantry breakfast fans so we use it there a couple times a month.  just using those two I'm sure we save at least $100 a year, let alone the others we use

Not only do you save money, but it helps a very worthy local cause...……….a lousy five bucks would probably be donated by most people even if they received nothing for it, let alone this great card !

Is there anywhere (store) in town where you can just walk in and buy one?  I know that Candy's Styling Salon had them one year.  The kids I used to buy from are all out of school and band now.

28 minutes ago, Jay said:

Is there anywhere (store) in town where you can just walk in and buy one?  I know that Candy's Styling Salon had them one year.  The kids I used to buy from are all out of school and band now.

I can bring you some if you wanted to meet somewhere?  I know that A Style for You has some!