What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
LFG

Hurricane Florence

1 hour ago, Sunshyn said:

Please be safe LFG! I have family in North Carolina and they got evacuated Tuesday. I am hoping they come back to a house and not a pile of rubble. 

We have a house on the SC coast, so we watch these things. A Cat 2 typically won't blow a house down, but flooding will be the major issue for the entire state of NC. I expect you guys will get some pretty significant rainfall, too

4 hours ago, LFG said:

We have a house on the SC coast, so we watch these things. A Cat 2 typically won't blow a house down, but flooding will be the major issue for the entire state of NC. I expect you guys will get some pretty significant rainfall, too

Sending positive thoughts that you and your missus stay safe, this one looks really bad. :(

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

20 hours ago, LFG said:

Hey TD, I see the shock in your eyes. Listen to this redneck plantation owner looking sumbitch and tell me you would want him representing you. He'd be better suited to sell buckets of chicken

Following Nickie Haley would make anybody look like the current Col Sanders clones.

41 minutes ago, hipower said:

Following Nickie Haley would make anybody look like the current Col Sanders clones.

That just makes it 100 times worse. If he had followed Sandford, he would have been praised just for not having an Argentinian mistress. Going from Haley to McMaster is like hitting -200 in the Wayback Machine

39 minutes ago, LFG said:

Am I the only one that sees the ridiculousness in a weatherman standing on a pier telling me not to go outside or I'll die?

You might have to be a little off to chose weather predicting as a career to start with.  OTOH when you can be wrong a least half of the time and still keep your job maybe I'm the one that was stupid in my career choice.

53 minutes ago, LFG said:

Am I the only one that sees the ridiculousness in a weatherman standing on a pier telling me not to go outside or I'll die?

"Telling"?

More like screaming. 

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

2 hours ago, LFG said:

No. In fact, I was telling my kids that same thing this morning. It's the same thing every time. They're continually telling everyone to heed the evacuation notices and how stupid and self-centered it is to risk their lives and those of emergency personnel by staying yet seemingly every outlet has "someone on the ground to give you the very latest".

I saw one idiot today knee-high in flood water remarking how dangerous flood waters can be. :pound:

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

8 minutes ago, Vader said:

No. In fact, I was telling my kids that same thing this morning. It's the same thing every time. They're continually telling everyone to heed the evacuation notices and how stupid and self-centered it is to risk their lives and those of emergency personnel by staying yet seemingly every outlet has "someone on the ground to give you the very latest".

I saw one idiot today knee-high in flood water remarking how dangerous flood waters can be. :pound:

Like this old classic?

Here's a new one from this storm ...  Watch as the newsman rocks himself to remain upright in the high winds --- as two people casually walk by behind him.

The world is a stage folks.  Nothing is as we are shown or taught.

16 minutes ago, hipower said:

And yet we are surrounded by seemingly sane, normal people who believe everything that is brought to them via radio, TV and various print media.  I become  more skeptical every day.

And people pay attention to that kind of reporting as they decide who to vote for.

Scary ain't it?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.