What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
mr.d

What Happens When You Hold In Gas

Study: What happens when you hold in a fart? It can come out your mouth

0cb6f73f-25a4-4b3d-a09a-bb477b09c776-lar

(Photo: National Institutes of Health / Lee Health / Vimeo)

Face it. Everybody passes gas.

It's a natural body function that everyone from babies to seniors do on a daily basis.

But what happens if you're stuck in an important meeting or are in the middle of a serious conversation and you need to "hold in" your fart?

Clare Collins, a professor in Nutrition and Dietetics at the University of Newcastle, says, "A build up of intestinal gas can trigger abdominal distension, with some gas reabsorbed into the circulation and exhaled in your breath."

You read that right — if you try to hold in your fart, it can come out of your mouth.

"Trying to hold it in leads to a build up of pressure and major discomfort," said Collins. "Holding on too long means the build up of intestinal gas will eventually escape via an uncontrollable fart."

Instead of holding your fart in, Collins says that its better to "let it go" in a "more convenient location."

READ MORE: Health Check: what happens when you hold in a fart?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   https://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/study-what-happens-when-you-hold-in-a-fart-it-can-come-out-your-mouth         ( Click On Read More )

If you really want to put yourself in peril, hold in a burp, a sneeze and a phart all at the same time.  Should you as much as wink, while in this state of peril, will set off a chain of events that will make "The Manhattan Project" appear to be a quilting circle.

Worst circumstances will be when trying to attract a member of the opposit sex, for some connubial canoodling (makes no difference if you're male or female).  Such retention, when attemplts are made to release some of the pressure can and will, let off sounds louder than a "Jake Brake", possibly leaving you with a pants full that Old McDonald would love to have to spread on the lower forty for fertilizer.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

First thing that came into my mind, 

The brothers.

"But Mr Ford, it wasn't dope"

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

My husband always says that his mother told him "better out than in, but I'm sure she meant OUTSIDE!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I turn passing gas into an art form. Strike a pose while standing, sitting, lying down, doesn't matter, but such an act demands a show. Well, if you know it's going to be worthy of interpretation. There's a whole ratings system associated, like A9, B3, and so forth. The letters are a combination of loudness and duration, and the numbers are overall odor quality. An A1 is a room clearer, but it's impact is much more significant if you have both arms wrapped under one knee, foot extended as straight and high as you can

1 minute ago, LFG said:

I turn passing gas into an art form. Strike a pose while standing, sitting, doesn't matter, but such an act demands a show. Well, if you know it's going to be worthy of interpretation. There's a whole ratings system associated, like A9, B3, and so forth. The letters are a combination of loudness and duration, and the numbers are overall odor quality. An A1 is a room clearer, but it's impact is much more significant if you have both arms wrapped under one knee, foot extended as straight and high as you can

I prefer the SBD and L approach.

1 hour ago, LFG said:

There is a time and place for that, but usually I go for shock and awe. 

In a room full of people, I am the one with the smirk on my face saying "who? Me? Why I never!!!"

In my late teens early twenties, I get a call from a girl. Wants to know if I want to go see a movie with her and her friend. Yeah sure. Not much going on. I'm sitting in the movie between these two not too long and I'm wishing that three bean salad I made earlier wasn't so darn good. I wouldn't have had three servings throughout the day. That movie took forever. I'm about doubled over leaving the theatre. Get in the vehicle and they have a six pack they want to drink. We finally park in the woods somewhere and I excuse myself to the little boys tree. I put plenty of real estate between me and the vehicle because this was going to be epic. About a 30 seconds to a minute in, I kid you not, I'm thinking this is Guinness Book Of World Record territory. That makes me laugh. The laughter causes it to take on a cadence. That makes me laugh harder. When I stop laughing, that's the only thing that stops. Now I'm thinking "Ok get ready. This is three fawn bleats followed by Reveille" That makes me start laughing again. Oh Man. Worst case of green gut ever.