What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Petee

What's going around?

Has anyone had the recent nose and lung funk diagnosed by a doctor?  It is nasty and I can't imagine a weakened person getting over it easily.

Fever and chills, sweating

Nose flowing like a river

Slight sore throat

Ends up with severe chest congestion and the cough from hell.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

got it last sat. and still coughing up whats left of my lungs....doc said bronchitis:( 

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Yes, I have it.  I'm on the better side of it but without Guaifenisen and Kombucha I would probably have been in the hospital again.  I've avoided that place for several years now and I want to keep up the trend.

Except for the fact that my son and grandchildren had it, I might have thought it was fall allergies.  The itching nose and eyes were almost intolerable.  I started coming down with it on Monday evening.  Now hubby is getting it.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Daughter and I have it. She went to the doctor and is feeling better. I'm stubborn and still have the cough from hell. Yep feels like you're coughing your lungs out. Even a healthy dose of Old Grandad didn't kill it, but I forgot I sick for a while.