What is "MY LOCAL MENUS" All About?? >> CLICK HERE

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Video Shows Car Drive On Sidewalk By Stopped School Bus

Shocking video shows car drive on sidewalk by stopped school bus

Shocking video shows car drive on sidewalk by stopped school bus

A school is thanking police for finding a man who allegedly drove a car on a sidewalk while a school bus had a flashing stop sign extended.

Police near St. Louis said the Wednesday incident involved a vehicle “driving through a lawn to avoid a school bus stop arm.”

It happened in a neighborhood near an elementary school. Video showed one vehicle stop, and a car behind it shifted onto a lawn and drove along a sidewalk.

Matthew S. McCloskey, 52, of St. Louis, is accused of leaving the scene of an accident, driving with a suspension and violation of a school bus stop sign, the Ballwin Police Department said.

McCloskey admitted driving the vehicle and stated that a mechanical failure caused the accident, police said.

Matthew S. McCloskey
Ballwin Police Department

Matthew S. McCloskey                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             SEE VIDEO ;   https://www.wtae.com/article/shocking-video-shows-car-drive-on-sidewalk-by-stopped-school-bus/23146342

ME ME ME, it's all about ME.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.