DuBois Kiwanis 2019 Diner's Club Coupon Book!

GoDuBois.com
Dobby

Dog obstacle course

Like any amenity, some people will be thrilled to use it.  I'd rather take a beating than go to a ballpark.  If it benefits someone, then it's good.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I still hear people say that there's nothing to do in DuBois.  A new perk?  Why the criticism?

DuBois doesn't have everything, who would want it to?  It would ruin the atmosphere we love, because the affluence wouldn't stay in the business districts, the side effects would trickle out into the residential areas.  Then we would have to move further out into the country for peace and quiet.  Then we would complain some more.

There are so many jobs that stores and factories can't get enough good workers.  There's a social group for almost anything for kids and adults.  If one is missing then adjust a little or start a new one.

No matter where you live, there will always be something out of your immediate reach.  Learn to love what you do have.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

So in reality , they did not build  an entire obstacle course, they just added the obstacles to half the park that was already there.  Either way hope it gets used.

would like to take ours there to try it out but with all the kennel cough and things going around I doubt it.    been seeing and hearing how groomers and all have postings up about being updated on shots and vaccinations

2 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

So in reality , they did not build  an entire obstacle course, they just added the obstacles to half the park that was already there.  Either way hope it gets used.

would like to take ours there to try it out but with all the kennel cough and things going around I doubt it.    been seeing and hearing how groomers and all have postings up about being updated on shots and vaccinations

There is a vaccination for kennel cough. We give it to our German Shepherd because he goes to agility training and is around of a lot of other dogs.