DuBois Kiwanis 2019 Diner's Club Coupon Book!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

mega winner

6 hours ago, LFG said:

In SC you don't have to announce, but I will tell you this...

His first purchase will be a sizable chunk of property in the PA mountains. Keep your eyes open for:

1. An official change to the name of the town. I think you know where I'm going here.

2. Olive Garden HQ being moved to said area, boosting the local economy, creating jobs, and supplying all residents with endless breadsticks

3. Tougher jail sentences for restaurants not following strict sandwich stacking structure, and a zero tolerance policy on those who continue to put hot dogs in the sandwich portion of the menu.

4. All shopping carts will be equipped with GPS, delivering a non-lethal shock to anyone taking them outside boundaries set by the business of origin

5. All intersections will become roundabouts

6. Treasure Lake will also be purchased, all structures removed, and the entire property will be turned into one giant baseball complex with striped artificial turf

7. Steve Pompeii will be offered the sum of 1.7 million dollars for the rights to the GoDooBwa debate forum. Anyone who cares to join will be encouraged to do so, including past members. There will be no moderation, no swear filter, and anyone who reports someone else being naughty will have "crybaby" added to their username and avatar.

Stay tuned

#7 should have been #1.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

6 hours ago, LFG said:

His first purchase will be a sizable chunk of property in the PA mountains. Keep your eyes open for:

1. An official change to the name of the town. I think you know where I'm going here.

2. Olive Garden HQ being moved to said area, boosting the local economy, creating jobs, and supplying all residents with endless breadsticks

3. Tougher jail sentences for restaurants not following strict sandwich stacking structure, and a zero tolerance policy on those who continue to put hot dogs in the sandwich portion of the menu.

4. All shopping carts will be equipped with GPS, delivering a non-lethal shock to anyone taking them outside boundaries set by the business of origin

6. Treasure Lake will also be purchased, all structures removed, and the entire property will be turned into one giant baseball complex with striped artificial turf

7. Steve Pompeii will be offered the sum of 1.7 million dollars for the rights to the GoDooBwa debate forum. Anyone who cares to join will be encouraged to do so, including past members. There will be no moderation, no swear filter, and anyone who reports someone else being naughty will have "crybaby" added to their username and avatar.

Stay tuned

No KFC?

Hmmmm...  here in the outskirts of the "Chicago Dog" region, nobody would EVER classify a hot dog as a mere "sandwich".

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

2 hours ago, bob_rx2000 said:

Hmmmm...  here in the outskirts of the "Chicago Dog" region, nobody would EVER classify a hot dog as a mere "sandwich".

No one who was a productive member of society ever would. That's why it will be a law 

21 hours ago, LFG said:

Stay tuned

I think checkered artificial turf would look better.

:pray:

6 hours ago, Jay said:

Soooooo - if it is not a sandwich, what is it classified as?

There was a thread that explained all of this, quite possibly the greatest thread in my short time in DooBwa, but one night it just disappeared. I have no idea why :no:

4 minutes ago, LFG said:

There was a thread that explained all of this, quite possibly the greatest thread in my short time in DooBwa, but one night it just disappeared. I have no idea why :no:

Yankee's don't like southern fixin's???????

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.