DuBois Kiwanis 2019 Diner's Club Coupon Book!

GoDuBois.com
Polo

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

There is a lot of time to vote today!  Not going to say who I voted for, as the Political Forum isn't up and running yet.  So, if you weren't planning on voting today, and you are registered, get out there!  We are so fortunate to be living in this country.  Exercise your right!!!!!!!

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

The Utah mayor who died in Afghanistan had one final wish. He wanted Americans to vote.

Brent Taylor
about a week ago

Freedom: Millions Defy Taliban and Vote in Afghan Elections

“The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
“In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved." – Franklin D. Roosevelt

It was beautiful to see over 4 million Afghan men and women brave threats and deadly attacks to vote in Afghanistan’s first parliamentary elections in eight years. The strong turnout, despite the attacks and challenges, was a success for the long-suffering people of Afghanistan and for the cause of human freedom. I am proud of the brave Afghan and US soldiers I serve with. Many American, NATO allies, and Afghan troops have died to make moments like this possible; for example, my dear friend Lieutenant Kefayatullah who was killed fighting the Taliban the day before voting began. 🇦🇫

As the USA gets ready to vote in our own election next week, I hope everyone back home exercises their precious right to vote. And that whether the Republicans or the Democrats win, that we all remember that we have far more as Americans that unites us than divides us. “United we stand, divided we fall.” God Bless America.

Taylor's wife Jennie noted that, given her husband's sentiments on democracy, it was "only fitting" that his body was returned to the States in a flag-draped casket on Election Day.🇺🇲👊🏻

19 minutes ago, JimmyPete said:

Are you from Jefferson county? How did you get acorss the border? Lol. 

I'm actually a spirit, that rose from the ground at Beulah Cemetery.  I hovered about Reynoldsville, but that new police lady was doing too good of a job keeping other dead people from voting.  In DuBwaa, the poll workers were all loading up on Sheetz hot dog sammiches so it was easy for me to float by...

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

14 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I'm actually a spirit, that rose from the ground at Beulah Cemetery.  I hovered about Reynoldsville, but that new police lady was doing too good of a job keeping other dead people from voting.  In DuBwaa, the poll workers were all loading up on Sheetz hot dog sammiches so it was easy for me to float by...

Speaking of which, Beulah Land is a great place for the new police lady to hang out.  A lot of shady people go up there.  There was a drug overdose up there a couple weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Speaking of which, Beulah Land is a great place for the new police lady to hang out.  A lot of shady people go up there.  There was a drug overdose up there a couple weeks ago.

Interesting history to it and was a true "Victorian" cemetery-people actually had picnics there.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Interesting history to it and was a true "Victorian" cemetery-people actually had picnics there.

I wonder who is catering the free food today.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

2 hours ago, Ignatius said:

I voted at every polling place DuBwaa had to offer.

I voted in 3 different towns. 2 of them incognito. I used my grandfather's name and My uncle's name in the towns where they lived because the polls were so busy.. Please dont tell anyone. Too bad they are dead.:lol::lol::toofun:

2 minutes ago, jaman said:

I voted in 3 different towns. 2 of them incognito. I used my grandfather's name and My uncle's name in the towns where they lived.. Please dont tell anyone. Too bad they are dead.:lol::lol::toofun:

They dug up my grandfather, a life long D.

He voted for an R just for the fun of it because he couldn't imagine what the D's could do for him now.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

33 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I saw that :arghh:

13 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Watched a 10 point buck walk through there on Sunday afternoon.  Didn't look like he had a blanket or basket.

39 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

My grandpa was from Reynoldsville. When I got done voting there I looked up into the sky to say  a word of thanks, and it was YOU.:) I have relative or 2 in that cemetary.

4 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Watched a 10 point buck walk through there on Sunday afternoon.  Didn't look like he had a blanket or basket.

Ou sure walking and not floating?

2 minutes ago, jaman said:

My grandpa was from Reynoldsville. When I got done voting there I looked up into the sky to say  a word, and it was YOU.:) I have relative or 2 in that cemetary.

Wimmen up there need some visiting!

SC on track to set a record for mid term election.

What is driving that here is the conservative Upstate battling the more liberal areas of the state south and east of Columbia. My area is extremely conservative, Trey Gowdy's district, but the lowcountry is going more and more liberal. Greenville County in the Upstate is the most populous county in SC, and single handedly gave the Republican nomination for Governor to McMaster. Spartanburg next door is the 5th most populous and most conservative. His opponent doesn't even waste money on ads here, but I'm curious to see how close this election is