DuBois Kiwanis 2019 Diner's Club Coupon Book!

GoDuBois.com
sierra mist

Polaski Area

Seen three cops flying three town heading there the chief almost lost it by Charlie’s alternator on the anti skid. Also seen one ambulance but didn’t know what happened. 

My dad lives across the road from there and said at noon there was two police cars there and an ambulance there.  Also said it was the same place about a year or so ago there was a stabbing or something like that.  

28 minutes ago, QuickDraw said:

I didn't hear anything on the news?

Same as when that stabbing happened there, never heard anymore about it.

Life is what happens to you, when you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

21 hours ago, JimmyPete said:

Probably a good thing it wasn't on the news.  It could hinder the investigations with all the drug stuff around around.  

Yes there is a drug problem however if there are deaths they should be reported for no other reason to let people know what's going on in their neighborhoods. 

"" The measure of success is where preparation and opportunity meet ""

https://wjactv.com/news/local/two-found-dead-in-dubois-home-police-say?fbclid=IwAR0IgguX3YTZ54qjwGkDv2S30cpLvmfghTyapSZPEvPzCWyZDRxARKO_W9I

DUBOIS, Pa. (WJAC) — Police said they were dispatched to a home on Chestnut Street in Dubois Monday, where a man and woman were found dead in an upstairs bedroom.

Dubois police said they were notified by a family member who found them.

Clearfield County Coroner Kim Shaffer-Snyder identified the pair as Ashley Ross, 24, and Nathan Forbes, 41.

Autopsies were performed Tuesday. Shaffer-Snyder said there was no apparent foul play and toxicology results are pending.

They said carbon dioxide poisoning has been ruled out as a cause of death.