GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

tomlin and his gut calls

SUCK.....WHO CALLS A FAKE PUNT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE 50 ....up by 4 to the all time pass leader , when you need to win to make playoffs:pound:   :tapfoot:  :arghh:

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

SUCK.....WHO CALLS A FAKE PUNT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE 50 ....up by 4 to the all time pass leader , when you need to win to make playoffs:pound:   :tapfoot:  :arghh:

I know. But I also know that if Nix had made the 1st down, we'd all be singing a different tune. To me, each and every week, the refs are the difference. I will never forget a few years ago when the dirty commish's contract was up. He wanted total control of the NFL. Dear Dan Rooney refused to vote for it saying that no man should ever have total control. The Steeler ownership was the only one of 32 teams that voted against it. So the dirty commish has total control with no oversight at all. Ever since that vote.....well, just look at the ridiculous calls, nuff said. :(

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

I don’t know where Mike Tomlin decided he needed to try and run and hide when he gets a lead in big games, but it is ingrained now.

after we stopped the Saints the drive after we went up 28-24 that he would go away from 146 yards in the 3rd Quarter Ben and try and run and hide from the Saints.

He simply cannot...CANNOT...understand that’s not how you win in today’s NFL.

He either needs to be challenged on this...or leave.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

You trust Ben to be the whole damn show. Throw it 50 times, carry the team up and down the field, BUT when the game is REALLY on the line, we’re going with Rosie Nix and Stevan Ridley up the gut. Think about that for a second. Season on the line and you need a couple of yards, you want the ball in Ben’s hands with his full compliment of weapons, or one of those sludge turds carrying the ball up the middle? I know what Tomlin chose.:surrender:

One week Tomlin's a hero...next week he's a bum.

But on the average, he's on the winning side of the ledger.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

Watched the Bob pompeani after show. The Steelers are the only team that doesnt have a "Quality Control" Coach in the press box  specifically to let Tomlin know when to throw the red flag or call time out during a bad play call offensive or defense. he has to depend on 2nd  level  offense or defense assistants because the Steeler coordinators prefer to be on the field. A press box coach should have saw on the fake punt that it wasnt going to work. Call time out and punt.

if you want to be aggressive, dont fake a punt....bring ben back in and go 5 wide and take your chance

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, steelnut said:

I know. But I also know that if Nix had made the 1st down, we'd all be singing a different tune. To me, each and every week, the refs are the difference. I will never forget a few years ago when the dirty commish's contract was up. He wanted total control of the NFL. Dear Dan Rooney refused to vote for it saying that no man should ever have total control. The Steeler ownership was the only one of 32 teams that voted against it. So the dirty commish has total control with no oversight at all. Ever since that vote.....well, just look at the ridiculous calls, nuff said. :(

Philly and New England.

12 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

he is fine with the bed they made and will blah.... blah.... blah

The day Aaron Rodgers got Mike McCarthy fired, I said to hubby.....if the Steeler management decide to get rid of Tomlin, I hope they call him immediately. Pittsburgh guy and a winner.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

On 12/25/2018 at 8:50 AM, tlaker said:

Philly and New England.

In the SB? NO WAY IN HELL are the Cheats going! If my beloved team doesn't make it, I'm hoping for a KC and NO Super Bowl. I like both of those teams. I like Philly too, but I think they are in the same boat as my team.

-- Jack Lambert --