DuBois Kiwanis 2019 Diner's Club Coupon Book!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
opal

Girl Scout Cookie Time!

2 hours ago, opal said:

https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/jane310599

Support the Reynoldsville Brownie Troop and get your Thin Mint fix! Local deliveries will be made mid-February. 

I have made no secret about the addictions of my family, and I am very proud of the fact that I rose above my upbringing and live as a respectable adult with no addiction to drugs or alcohol, but I would sell a kidney for two boxes of Tagalongs...

Just now, WMJ77 said:

They are pricing themselves out of alot of sales

It is a bummer that prices have risen, BUT they are as delicious as ever, and you’ll actually enjoy them, in contrast to the junk kids normally sell to fundraise.

25 minutes ago, opal said:

Keep your kidneys, they’re only $5 a box and my adorable daughter will bring them to you!

You may not have read many of my posts, but you'd lose a little in fuel costs on that transaction :lol:

In all seriousness, they are a little high for the size of the box, but they are fundraisers, and I will do a U-turn on a 4 lane road if I happen to drive past a Girl Scout setup in February and buy 5 or 6 boxes at a time. I don't know if it's because you can only get them once a year or what,  but I just lose my mind. Thin mints, Tagalongs, Do Si Do's, Samoas, even the plain Trefoils, I gorge like a bear before hibernation

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, LFG said:

You may not have read many of my posts, but you'd lose a little in fuel costs on that transaction :lol:

In all seriousness, they are a little high for the size of the box, but they are fundraisers, and I will do a U-turn on a 4 lane road if I happen to drive past a Girl Scout setup in February and buy 5 or 6 boxes at a time. I don't know if it's because you can only get them once a year or what,  but I just lose my mind. Thin mints, Tagalongs, Do Si Do's, Samoas, even the plain Trefoils, I gorge like a bear before hibernation

giphy.gif

You know, LFG, she could send them to you.  I once sent popcorn for my son's boy scout fundraiser to my Aunt in Buffalo.  You could just reimburse for postage.

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

1 minute ago, Polo said:

You know, LFG, she could send them to you.  I once sent popcorn for my son's boy scout fundraiser to my Aunt in Buffalo.  You could just reimburse for postage.

It totally slipped my mind that LFG wasn’t local, but the link has a shipping option!

48 minutes ago, Polo said:

Oh, those little green clad enablers are all over down here :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this