GoDuBois.com

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Bon

11 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

I never noticed that she is cross eyed until this picture. My nephews eye was exactly like this when he was a baby. By the time he went to first grade it was pretty much corrected and never bothered him before it was corrected. Hopefully she will have the same success.  She is really cute. Love the tutu.

They do some type of exercise with her eyes to strengthen the muscles. Tracking maybe? She was maybe 4 or 5 months old when we noticed she was starting to go cross eyed in that one eye. She went to the eye dr, she passed her vision test. She does have a light sensitivity when outside, I have that & wear shades on my glasses. Brandi found a pair of shades for her on Amazon, they have a strap that goes around her head. 😎

We just go day by day!!

1 hour ago, Bon said:

They do some type of exercise with her eyes to strengthen the muscles. Tracking maybe? She was maybe 4 or 5 months old when we noticed she was starting to go cross eyed in that one eye. She went to the eye dr, she passed her vision test. She does have a light sensitivity when outside, I have that & wear shades on my glasses. Brandi found a pair of shades for her on Amazon, they have a strap that goes around her head. 😎

We just go day by day!!

Baby shades are always adorable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Bon said:

Yesterday was Faith Marie’s 8th month birthday. She is 13# & 24 1/2” long. She loves most baby foods, loves to “talk”, & knows who is talking to her. She has been learning so much stuff this past month. Her appt in Pitts went well, so well in fact, the Drs said that Faith would live past her 1st birthday.  With all the prayers this little girl has in our area, state, and country, God hears them, and He has healed most of the problems she was born with! Thank you Jesus!!

0CF013A0-F3DA-4217-BB52-825B097F9E25.jpeg

Happy eighth month Faith Marie.

• 4 weeks later...