GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bon

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Great picture!  Glad to hear she's doing well!

Penn Highlands NICU is superb!  One of my grandsons will be turning five in a few weeks, and if it wasn't for the efforts at the Penn Highlands NICU, he may never have made it!

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

On 2/3/2019 at 6:25 PM, Ignatius said:

Great picture!  Glad to hear she's doing well!

Penn Highlands NICU is superb!  One of my grandsons will be turning five in a few weeks, and if it wasn't for the efforts at the Penn Highlands NICU, he may never have made it!

You are so right, they are superb!! Our son was in the NICU from Sunday till Tuesday here, then Tuesday till Saturday at Children’s in Pittsburgh. The care they gave Faith Marie was amazing!! They cried with us, laughed with us, took care of us also. All of them were wonderful including Dr Hassen.

0DB49479-48F2-40D2-8256-F3F96B5A963F.jpeg

00E6C444-31BC-4B47-9643-521CC784CBB3.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Bon said:

You are so right, they are superb!! Our son was in the NICU from Sunday till Tuesday here, then Tuesday till Saturday at Children’s in Pittsburgh. The care they gave Faith Marie was amazing!! They cried with us, laughed with us, took care of us also. All of them were wonderful including Dr Hassen.

0DB49479-48F2-40D2-8256-F3F96B5A963F.jpeg

00E6C444-31BC-4B47-9643-521CC784CBB3.jpeg

Doctor Hassen was my grandson's doctor and did an amazing job.  He also communicated things very, very well!

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

if that was me, my phone would be on the floor, the laptop would be under the bassinet , one leg would be on the bassinet, and my glasses would be under the pillow or inside the chair....God bless her!!!

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

19 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

if that was me, my phone would be on the floor, the laptop would be under the bassinet , one leg would be on the bassinet, and my glasses would be under the pillow or inside the chair....God bless her!!!

That’s a loveseat, lol. Both her babies are with her in that pic 😆. I did write on one & sent it to her father & Brandi, lol.

F9CB7C3C-F849-4A11-AB1B-3BF552B20A5A.jpeg