GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
steelnut

SuperBowl

I just have to say that if the Saints were playing in this game, it would be a totally different game.....

I LOVE football, but I am so disgusted at this point. The dirty Commish is Robert Craft's best friend, they even spend Christmas together. The dirty Commish admitted that he personally destroyed the spy gate tapes. I could go on and on and on. He wants his best friend's team to get 7 SB's....just watch and see.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

4 minutes ago, jaman said:

Brady just finds a way to win the big one.  The patriots have a few stars but they play as a "team".  Maybe some guys that play for the Steelers should realize that. Like leveon Bell and Antonio Brown.

Brady gets constant help from the refs....the least penalized team? Did you see the blatant horse collar tackle in the first half? No flag for that, instead the flag was thrown on the Rams, WTH?!? I'm just so disgusted. I LOVE football, but it's becoming what Nascar has become. I absolutely agree with you about Bell and Brown, not team players at all. Again, I'm just disgusted and I'm going to bed, tomorrow will be a better day. :)

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --