GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cacao

Congratulations Justin Miknis!

Justin broke the DCC basketball scoring record the other night.  A fantastic kid from a great family.  

http://d9sports.com/feb-5-2019-boys-recaps-miknis-becomes-all-time-leading-scorer-at-dcc/

If you think Justin is good at basketball, I HIGHLY recommend watching him play baseball this season.  Rumor has it, he's been climbing several MLB draft boards.  I'm hoping to make as many DCC games as possible.  

Since he's a HS ball player, I'd say anything less than a first round pick or go the college route...hopefully with a baseball scholarship

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

20 hours ago, jaman said:

Great kid.  If its lower than the 4-5th round , I  would take the education route. 

That's a TOUGH call.  He has a full ride to Kent State in hand.  But, it's not a guarantee that MLB will come calling later.  College will be there when the MLB horse stops walking.  He has the luxury of a baseball coach who's been on the MLB side and a father who went the college route (a brother current playing D1).  I'm sure he's getting sound advice and will make the best decision if it comes to that.  

2 hours ago, Cacao said:

That's a TOUGH call.  He has a full ride to Kent State in hand.  But, it's not a guarantee that MLB will come calling later.  College will be there when the MLB horse stops walking.  He has the luxury of a baseball coach who's been on the MLB side and a father who went the college route (a brother current playing D1).  I'm sure he's getting sound advice and will make the best decision if it comes to that.  

DITTO Coco

4 hours ago, Cacao said:

If they offer college money and a nice signing bonus, I would go pro.