GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sunshyn

Lost Faith in Humanity

Today I was driving down a dirt road in Punxsy...came up on a vehicle on the side of the road and I noticed a kitty under it and a man looking at his tires.  So I stopped and told him there was a cat under the car. His reply was. Yeah we stopped to look at the tire and she jumped out. I thought oh ok.. continued on my way but something felt off..I turned around and went back. The vehicle was gone but to no surprise there were 2 kitties in the field crying. So I now have them!  I don't know how people can be so heartless!! They are both so sweet and I just can't fathom how people can do that! So now I need to find homes for these poor things because someone else decided it was ok to dump them in the middle of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Sunshyn said:

Today I was driving down a dirt road in Punxsy...came up on a vehicle on the side of the road and I noticed a kitty under it and a man looking at his tires.  So I stopped and told him there was a cat under the car. His reply was. Yeah we stopped to look at the tire and she jumped out. I thought oh ok.. continued on my way but something felt off..I turned around and went back. The vehicle was gone but to no surprise there were 2 kitties in the field crying. So I now have them!  I don't know how people can be so heartless!! They are both so sweet and I just can't fathom how people can do that! So now I need to find homes for these poor things because someone else decided it was ok to dump them in the middle of nowhere.

You should not lose faith in humanity, but rather thank God for giving you the ability to do what's right!

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

There are givers and takers of life in this world, and you are a giver of life.  Thank you.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

I believe that every life is important. Animals have feelings and are not just a thing. If you can't handle it then don't get them PERIOD! And if you no longer can or want to care for them there are places that will take them...no need to be so mean. They are younger, have fleas and are under weight. Had they stayed there with the rain and cold they probably would not have been able to make it...I just wish I could have gotten a plate number but I will not forget his or her faces or their vehicle!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this