GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

T L Man Accused Of Burglarizing Lakeview Lodge, Attacking Employee

JUST IN: Treasure Lake Man Accused of Burglarizing Lakeview Lodge, Attacking Employee

TREASURE LAKE – A local man has been accused of burglarizing the Lakeview Lodge and attacking an employee.

Ritchie Taylor, 46, of Treasure Lake has been charged by Sandy Township police with felony counts of burglary and aggravated assault.

He’s also been charged with misdemeanor counts of simple assault, strangulation, criminal trespass, resisting arrest and criminal mischief.

The charges stem from an incident that occurred Wednesday at the Lakeview Lodge in Treasure Lake, according to a news release issued by police.

Taylor entered the lodge before it was open for business and took bottles of beer from the cooler. He damaged the bar, then smashed numerous bottles and the cash register, police say.

After that, he went into the kitchen where there was an employee, and he allegedly threw a beer bottle at him. The employee was struck in the head.

Taylor allegedly “attacked” the employee who tried to “fight” him off while Taylor tried to strangle him. The assault was still in progress when officers arrived on-scene.

Because he resisted arrest, an officer had to deploy a taser to subdue him. Taylor was placed in cuffs and assisted to his feet, at which point he kicked an officer in the leg, police say.

The employee was transported to the hospital where he was treated and released, according to the report. Taylor was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Mike Morris with bail being set at $100,000.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      https://gantdaily.com/2019/02/28/just-in-treasure-lake-man-accused-of-burglarizing-lakeview-lodge-attacking-employee/

With all seriousness, could you imagine being his kids(if he has any) and facing their classmates?  Might be an excellent reason to think before you act.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

He kinda looks like a guy I seen on Live PD. He was caught on home security videos licking doorbell buttons.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

1 hour ago, Trish said:

Wasn't that awesome. We laughed so hard 

They walk among us.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

20 hours ago, GROUNDHOG said:

that looks like a guy they posted his picture earlier,for some thing else bad, any one remember that?

This one? :huh: Something strange about these mugshots.....just saying.....

20190303_114038.jpg

17 hours ago, GROUNDHOG said:

ya, thats the guy,wonder if thy are the same guy or related,thanks for digging that up to see

You're welcome. At first, I thought maybe they were using a 'stock' pic, but apparently that's not the case. The pics are certainly strange though, to say the least! 

2 hours ago, sapphire said:

You're welcome. At first, I thought maybe they were using a 'stock' pic, but apparently that's not the case. The pics are certainly strange though, to say the least! 

Could this goomer be selling his pic to the news media to be used as a "stock" pic?

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

1 minute ago, THX said:

I personally know this person from TL and have known him for many years, so to answer your question this is not a stock photo.:)

I was hoping that someone knew him and would know if that was his pic. :thanks:

21 hours ago, THX said:

I personally know this person from TL and have known him for many years, so to answer your question this is not a stock photo.:)

So this is the same guy who threatened to shoot polling place workers not long ago and he was not in jail?  If that is his normal face, then wondering what he may be on - so does he always look that way or was he making that face just for the mug shots?  :o