GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

Pa Transportation Survey

I agree with Vader.  Here I thought I would be looking at a survey dealing with a newly formed government department, that would deal with trans.  I had all kinds of smart-azz post forming in my mind to question why our government was getting so concerned about the topics of trans.  Afterall, doesn't just about everyone have automatics in their cars?  Why would our government even be concerned about vehicles with standards.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

11 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I agree with Vader.  Here I thought I would be looking at a survey dealing with a newly formed government department, that would deal with trans.  I had all kinds of smart-azz post forming in my mind to question why our government was getting so concerned about the topics of trans.  Afterall, doesn't just about everyone have automatics in their cars?  Why would our government even be concerned about vehicles with standards.

I'm not so sure that is the trans that Vader was talking about:P

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

20 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I'm not so sure that is the trans that Vader was talking about:P

Is Vader one of those weirdos? You know, the kind that are half and half?  The trans where you don't have a clutch pedal to push in, but you still have to shift the gears?

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

trans am maybe  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Vader said:

Just a suggestion but perhaps you want to include the rest of the word in future thread titles. Neglecting to do so sometimes adds a whole different context than intended. :D

I hope with that smiley face you were just kidding.....but ....i will try harder

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

even with the 'confusion' close to 300 looked at it, maybe some are upset with the real meaning

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

Is Vader one of those weirdos? You know, the kind that are half and half?  The trans where you don't have a clutch pedal to push in, but you still have to shift the gears?

Grind it till it fits. HAHAHAHA

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

58 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

trans am maybe  :rolleyes:

I hope with that smiley face you were just kidding.....but ....i will try harder

I couldn't help myself. I waited for more than 24 hours but no one jumped on it.

Blame it on LFG. Prior to his arrival, I would have simply laughed in silence. :D

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this