GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

3 Men Accused Of Having Sex With 12 Animals Await Sentencing

Three Men Accused of Having Sex with Twelve Animals Await Sentencing

animal-sex-mugsCLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. (EYT) – Three Pennsylvania men accused of having sex on a regular basis with several animals will be sentenced next month.

Court documents indicate that 33-year-old Matthew Brubaker, 41-year-old Terry Wallace, and 35-year-old Marc Measnikoff, all of Clearfield County, will be sentenced by Judge Paul E. Cherry on April 23.

They are each facing more than 1,400 misdemeanor counts of sexual intercourse with an animal in addition to a slew of charges related to cruelty of animals, endangering the welfare of children, and corruption of minors.

According to the Clearfield County District Attorney’s office, the child endangerment charges were filed due to a teenager living on the Munson area “makeshift farm” at the time of the incidents.

The farm is owned jointly by the defendants.

A criminal complaint filed in Clearfield County District Court indicates that a witness told police that the men were having sex on a regular basis with horses, a goat, a cow, and dogs. The encounters occurred over the course of four to five years, according to the documents.

Some of the acts were recorded, according to the criminal complaint.

The criminal complaint states that Wallace was “mostly into having sexual intercourse with dogs, but had also had sexual intercourse with horses and a goat.”

According to the criminal complaint, Brubaker admitted that he had sex with every female horse and also with a goat, a cow, and a dog. He told police that he has had sex with an animal at least once per day for the last “four or five years.”

Measnikoff reportedly admitted to having sexual intercourse with multiple horses, several times per week.

The three men were living in campers on the property at the time.

State Police and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals collaborated to place the animals with new owners.

The trio remain incarcerated in the Clearfield County Jail.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/three-men-accused-of-having-sex-with-twelve-animals-await-sentencing/

They live among us.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

2 hours ago, LFG said:

Find a male horse to return the favor every day for a few years

Might be funnier to see a spurned female animal run one of them down!

Don't know if I would want to adopt one of those animals!  Their expectations may be very rigid for their new owners.

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

I see no redemption for their sickness. Since they 'like' animals so much, a wild animal stampede should be a fitting end to their perversion. They can run but they can't hide! Since I wouldn't subject any more animals to their perversion, that's as close as I can get to the punishment fitting the crime. Revenge of the animals!! 

21 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Might be funnier to see a spurned female animal run one of them down!

Don't know if I would want to adopt one of those animals!  Their expectations may be very rigid for their new owners.

If there were any 'spurned females' in this depravity, they are the clear winners.  

ETA: I would wager that any 'spurning' was on the part of the four legged animals. 

15 minutes ago, sapphire said:

If there were any 'spurned females' in this depravity, they are the clear winners.  

Pity the poor teen that lived with them!

You also have to wonder, what kind of "games" occurred between these three pervs!

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....

5 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Pity the poor teen that lived with them!

You also have to wonder, what kind of "games" occurred between these three pervs!

I agree about the teen but really don't want to know about their 'games'. I do wonder how they all 'found' each other though. It's disturbing to say the least! 

The article is like a car wreck:  you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself from looking!  Hope these guys are put in solitary in jail, otherwise, they may be in for a rough ride.

25 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

The article is like a car wreck:  you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself from looking!  Hope these guys are put in solitary in jail, otherwise, they may be in for a rough ride.

No 'kid' gloves for these sick :censored:! General population, all the way! Big Bubba will welcome the new inmates. :good:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this