GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
des

ask the hard questions heroes

the hometown heroes banner brought this to a head.my was wounded in ww2 and i didnt know a thing or my brother.we could not get any thing from military due to a fire in the 70 s . had one photo . i am 62 brother is 69 and to this day we do not know  how or why he was wounded . it was never talked about .   there are a lot of things about his  life after military i could write about it would take a book , all i am saying    if there is something in your life .ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS . YOU MIGHT FIND OUT YOU HAVE A HERO IN YOUR LIFE .i now have to go dry my eyes .note he passed away in 91. and any papers you find look at them good .

Call your local VFW and American Legion for help.  There are ways to find this information.  Your brother is not the only person out there with the information.  You can locate the soldiers he served with, his officers,  and other sources of photos and paperwork, etc.  The one person you located is not the only history.

If you do not get any help from them, contact me back at 371-3322 and I'm sure my husband can get you onto the right trail.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein