GoDuBois.com

Watermelon Radish Seeds

steelnut

I haven't seen them but you could check Lowes. They have the best seed selection I've seen so far this year. Also, check Amazon. Some of the shipping prices are reasonable and if you can find one that is Prime I'll order them for you and there will be no shipping cost. 

19 hours ago, lavender said:

I haven't seen them but you could check Lowes. They have the best seed selection I've seen so far this year. Also, check Amazon. Some of the shipping prices are reasonable and if you can find one that is Prime I'll order them for you and there will be no shipping cost. 

Thanks Lavender, I did check Lowe's, but they didn't have them. I ordered some last night. But thanks so much for the offer, much appreciated! Now, crossing fingers that they'll do well.

On another subject, will you have any black eyed Susan vines at your plant sale this year? After you told me a few years ago how to keep them to replant, that's what I've been doing. Then last year, I was gone for a day and hubby decided to be very helpful. He emptied all of my annual planters for me. But, he forgot about keeping the seeds, kernels, or whatever they're called. :) I couldn't be too mad, he did a great job of everything else!