GoDuBois.com
mr.d

PSP Searching For Missing Woma Last Seen At Just For Jesus

State Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen at Just for Jesus

police-1.jpgSNYDER TWP., Pa. (EYT) – DuBois-based State Police are seeking information on a missing woman.

According to police, 62-year-old Maxine Frances Harris is white, approximately 4’11” tall, weighs approximately 130 pounds, and has brown hair and blue eyes.

Police say she was last seen leaving Just for Jesus in Brockway on May 1, and she may have been heading for Pittsburgh as a destination.

Harris is currently entered in the NCIC system as a missing person.

Anyone with information about Harris’s whereabouts is asked to contact DuBois-State Police at 814-371-4652.

The above report was released to exploreJeffersonpa.com on Friday, May 17, 2019.

Police continue search for missing Jefferson County woman

9d08c83a-c2bf-41be-9bfa-7cb7cee6e0dd-lar
Maxine Harris (State police)<br>
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

Police in Jefferson County say they’re still looking for a missing woman who may be endangered.

According to state police, 62-year-old Maxine Harris was last seen leaving Just for Jesus in Brockway May 1.

Police describe Harris as white with brown hair and blue eyes.

She is about 4 feet, 11 inches tall and weighs around 130 pounds, according to police.

There have been several reports of Harris being spotted in Mercer County and Ohio, but police say those reports are unconfirmed

Anyone with information on Harris’ whereabouts is asked to call state police in DuBois at 814-371-4652.                     https://wjactv.com/news/local/police-continue-search-for-missing-and-endangered-jefferson-county-woman

Maybe  that's the case with this lady. Regardless I hope that the compound would be searched  sometime in 2019. Forensics would have to be involved. I believe that there have been some terrible events that have happened to people under Jack's law.

Dobby

1 hour ago, Dobby said:

Maybe  that's the case with this lady. Regardless I hope that the compound would be searched  sometime in 2019. Forensics would have to be involved. I believe that there have been some terrible events that have happened to people under Jack's law.

Elaborate more please

3 hours ago, Dobby said:

No doubt

11 hours ago, Dobby said:

🎵 Welcome to the Hotel California....

Welcome to self proclaimed Bishop Jack no law touches him.

We stopped last spring at a sale not knowing it was his "old" house. He had 2 young girls, early teens working at the sale. The one was very adamant we have some tea with her. My one kid was "messing" with her & said sure Mom let's go have tea. This is inside the house where I guess was Jack's ex wife's stuff. My other kid pointed out these weird on the wall things that sprayed out a weird smelling mist. We ducked it & passed on the tea & felt it was way too creepy. Maybe it was nothing, but maybe the tea could of made us delusional & maybe I'd of lost my wallet & joined the cult of Jack...IDK

Dobby