GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Woman Gets Stuck In Car, Has To Be Cut Free

Published

Scottish woman gets stuck in a children's toy car, has to be cut free with a bread knife

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 11

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 11 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

This was not her ticket to ride.

A woman in Scotland ended up having to be cut out of a children's toy car with a bread knife on Friday after an attempt at a joke went very wrong.

Zoe Archibald, 34, had climbed into her cousin's red and yellow Little Tikes car after joking how she thought she could fit - but ended up getting wedged inside.

"There was no way she could get herself out," her nephew, Matthew Shepherd-Bull, told South West News Service.

OREGON HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS INVOLVED IN SENIOR PRANK WILL GET TO WALK AT GRADUATION, OFFICIALS SAY

The 34-year-old had attempted to climb into the tiny vehicle but when that didn't work, it was placed over her head.

Zoe Archibald managed to get stuck in the children's toy car during a family gathering on Friday.

Zoe Archibald managed to get stuck in the children's toy car during a family gathering on Friday. (SWNS)

The car ended up getting jammed around her mid-section.

Archibald, unable to wriggle herself out of the car, ended up being trapped for an hour.

"No matter what we did she wasn't able to get out. Everyone found it funny, even Zoe," Shepherd-Bull said.

This is the hilarious moment a woman has to be cut free from a toddler's toy car using a bread knife.

This is the hilarious moment a woman has to be cut free from a toddler's toy car using a bread knife. (SWNS)

"She was a bit panicked but mainly found it funny," he added.

The 34-year-old was eventually able to get free after her dad grabbed a butter knife to cut her out.

"It took about 15 minutes to cut through the plastic," Shepherd-Bull said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   https://www.foxnews.com/world/woman-stuck-toy-car-scotland-bread-knife

Have you ever seen the movie, Norbert?  I thought maybe this was similar to that where a larger woman got stuck in the driver's seat of a car.  I was surprised by the skinny one above!

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

One of my granddaughters got into one of these cars at Murphy Mart and refused to get out to go home so we had to get a clerk and all of us pulled a different direction till we got the little limpet loose and hauled her out.  She had no intention of going home without that car!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

11 hours ago, Petee said:

One of my granddaughters got into one of these cars at Murphy Mart and refused to get out to go home so we had to get a clerk and all of us pulled a different direction till we got the little limpet loose and hauled her out.  She had no intention of going home without that car!

Do you bring the story up every so often? You could print out the story above & give it to her on her birthday or Christmas. 🤣

12 hours ago, Bon said:

Do you bring the story up every so often? You could print out the story above & give it to her on her birthday or Christmas. 🤣

I should if and when I have time.  She had to be the most fun grandchild ever born!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

On 6/12/2019 at 2:27 PM, Lyndsey33 said:

You mean they had nothing else to use but a butter knife ?

🚗💁🏻‍♀️Well....they could of called the firemen & used the jaws of life!! 🤣👨‍🚒👩‍🚒🚒 Then the police would have to come to do an accident or incident report. 😂👮‍♂️👮🏽‍♀️🚓 then the paramedics checked me out & told me not to do that again. 👨‍⚕️👩🏼‍⚕️🚑 The local news would show up, write a report, & take some pics. 🤓🎬✍️ 

& that’s why they used a butter knife! (How did I do?)

3 hours ago, pwacm said:

The bread knife like the title says would work a lot better than a butter knife like the last paragraph says. Now I wonder which is correct. Judging by the time it took to cut it sounds like a butter knife to me.   

3 breads (4 if you count the pic) to 1 butter..... I'm guessing auto correct, in its infinite wisdom,  turned 'bread' to 'butter' in the last paragraph. ;) 

20190614_081211.jpg