GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Harvey Mungaknuts

Plant sale

The BUDS Gardeners sale is held every year, the Thursday, Friday and Saturday AFTER Memorial Day.  We have garden seedlings but only a few perennials.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

The Down to Earth Garden Club holds a sale every year at BMP on Maple Ave.(Thank you, Jeff :)) It is usually the second or third week of May. It was held May 17 and 18 this year. We have hundreds of full grown perennials in many different sizes. Since we sell by pot size you get the expensive daylilies, etc for the same price as the more common plants. PM me an email address and I'll put you on our notification list. 

29 minutes ago, lavender said:

The Down to Earth Garden Club holds a sale every year at BMP on Maple Ave.(Thank you, Jeff :)) It is usually the second or third week of May. It was held May 17 and 18 this year. We have hundreds of full grown perennials in many different sizes. Since we sell by pot size you get the expensive daylilies, etc for the same price as the more common plants. PM me an email address and I'll put you on our notification list. 

Good to know. I will spread the word.

15 hours ago, Petee said:

The BUDS Gardeners sale is held every year, the Thursday, Friday and Saturday AFTER Memorial Day.  We have garden seedlings but only a few perennials.

Did the garden sticks move for you Petee?

Unfortunately no, but they will be put to good use elsewhere.  Thank you for the good thoughts!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

If they're near the garden , then remove them quickly.  Otherwise if you want to develop a great nest egg, protect them from damage and grow them up to a big old log.  How young are you? :)

Albert Einstein

I know someone looking for Black Walnut trees even though they are older.  They just want to plant quality trees for the future. PM me if you want to find a home for them.

Albert Einstein